Vote by April 29, 2019 (5pm Pacific Time).
You can cast five votes, one per goal category.
You can vote by pressing the “Vote for this proposal” button on any entry page.
You can also visit the voting form directly.
Help us choose our winners!
50 finalists will be chosen by public vote, and the 10 winners will be chosen by the Goldhirsh Foundation.
The winners will represent a diverse set of issues, strategies, and tactics. Winners will be selected using the following criteria:
- Impact on the LA2050 goals and metrics
- Overall quality of the application
- Collaborative spirit
- Voting begins on Monday, April 22, 2019 (9am Pacific Time) and closes Monday, April 29, 2019 (5pm Pacific Time).
- Members of the public may vote once per goal category for a total of five votes.
- Voters must be at least 14 years old and a US resident.
- To participate in the My LA2050 Grants Challenge, voters must sign in with their mobile phone, email address, or Facebook account.
- Voters signing in by phone will receive an SMS text message with a confirmation code to enter.
- Voters signing in by email will be sent an email message with a link to press.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please review our FAQs or send us an email at [email protected].